Mesh bed leveling not stored.

Introduce yourself to us and other members here, or share your own product reviews, suggestions, and tips and tricks of using Eryone products.
Madein

Mesh bed leveling not stored.

Post by Madein » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:06 am

Greetings!
I am a new owner of a Eryone SE and I ran into 2 issues.
I am not that knowledgeable with programming, but I manage to find the files to upgrade the firmware.
I recently updated the firmware to Marlin 2.0/Thinker v2 using https://github.com/Eryone/mega2560 and guides found on this forum and youtube.

My bed is warped and my gantry isn't straight, my thinker SE is stock so I used the configuration.h and configuration_adv.h from the folder called THINKER SE>Stock from the github repository found here
https://github.com/Eryone/mega2560

On the printer, I now have access to ''bed leveling'', an option under "motion" that essentially create a 25 points mesh of the bed.

Once finished, I see a new option of bed leveling > "ON", I scroll down and press "store settings", but if I reset or I power off the printer, the bed leveling "ON/OFF" disappears as if I must level the bed again.

The weird part is, as I have done the test, if I start a print, the z axis will move according to the last mesh bed leveling I have done, but only for the first print.

It's like it stores the settings somewhere temporarily, but does not show it to me anywhere.
What should I do in Arduino, cura or on the printer to make it store this setting? The "Fade Height" settings seems to be stored and carries on after powering it off or resetting it on the LCD screen, but the bed leveling is not.

And load settings does not make it appear either.

The second issue I have is that when I connect my printer to cura, and I do a mesh bed leveling, sending M500 will do nothing. I thought it would save it to the eeprom, but pressing enter doesn't seem to do something beside make the command disappear. And after reseting the printer, load setting does not make the seem to have store de mesh bed leveling.

I am a bit overwhelmed and do not know what to do.

Firmware I used:

https://github.com/Eryone/mega2560

My arduino ide compiled configuration.h and configuration_adv.h from THINKERV2>config/Eryone>Thinker SE>Stock (I chose this one because my eryone has no addons)

for Marlin.ino, version.h and _Bootscreen.h I use the one listed under THINKERV2>Marlin .

That's all, so when I upload to my eryone, it uploads those 5 files.

Thank you for all the help you can give me.

The start up g-code I use is from eryone word document :
G28;
G29;
G1 Z15 F5000;
G92 E0;
G1 F200 E3;
G92 E0;
M201 X1000 Y1000 Z1000 E5000;
M203 X200 Y200 Z12 E120;
M204 P1250 R1250 T1250;
M205 X8.00 Z0.40 E1.50;
M205 S0 T0;