[Motherboard Port]Eryone Thinker Printer Motherboard

Post Reply
User avatar
Eryone
Site Admin
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed May 08, 2019 6:50 pm

[Motherboard Port]Eryone Thinker Printer Motherboard

Post by Eryone » Tue May 14, 2019 8:26 pm

Hi,guys!
Today I will show you the pics of the Motherboard.
Inculded the Port info and pins info.
Eryone T1.png
Eryone T1.png (305.74 KiB) Viewed 1815 times
Eryone T2.png
Eryone T2.png (246.95 KiB) Viewed 1815 times

User avatar
friiidge
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:10 am

Re: [Motherboard Port]Eryone Thinker Printer Motherboard

Post by friiidge » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:12 am

This week-end i'll try to post pinout of the board.
It's based on Rambo motherboard.

I'm.actually working on a klipper firmware for this board.

stormz85
Site Admin
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:10 pm

Re: [Motherboard Port]Eryone Thinker Printer Motherboard

Post by stormz85 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:45 pm

Thx :)

User avatar
Eryone
Site Admin
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed May 08, 2019 6:50 pm

Re: [Motherboard Port]Eryone Thinker Printer Motherboard

Post by Eryone » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:56 pm

friiidge wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:12 am
This week-end i'll try to post pinout of the board.
It's based on Rambo motherboard.

I'm.actually working on a klipper firmware for this board.
:lol:
Can't wait to have a look on your firmware!

User avatar
friiidge
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:10 am

Re: [Motherboard Port]Eryone Thinker Printer Motherboard

Post by friiidge » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:12 pm

If everything is Fine, my Klipper Firmware will be posted tonight...
Yesterday i configure it, Can move axis and make running Bl-touch.

Today, Juste fine tune Z Offset, Velocity and Accelerations.
After a small test print i'll release it ;-)

arno print
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:30 am

Re: [Motherboard Port]Eryone Thinker Printer Motherboard

Post by arno print » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:33 am

hi!
What it is the number corresponding to filament runout in marlin please?

William
Site Admin
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri May 10, 2019 11:40 pm

Re: [Motherboard Port]Eryone Thinker Printer Motherboard

Post by William » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:24 pm

friiidge wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:12 pm
If everything is Fine, my Klipper Firmware will be posted tonight...
Yesterday i configure it, Can move axis and make running Bl-touch.

Today, Juste fine tune Z Offset, Velocity and Accelerations.
After a small test print i'll release it ;-)
Hi, how is it going on?
Did it work? Any news?
:D

William
Site Admin
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri May 10, 2019 11:40 pm

Re: [Motherboard Port]Eryone Thinker Printer Motherboard

Post by William » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:26 pm

arno print wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:33 am
hi!
What it is the number corresponding to filament runout in marlin please?
You can refer to this post:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=95

Post Reply